In this 2 hour self care workshop, expect to explore:
• What is Reflexology?
• History and Principles of Reflexology: this soothing professional hand and foot massage has roots in several ancient cultures
• Learn simple yet powerful Reflexology techniques to support yourself in daily life
• Explore common conditions benefited by Reflexology, including digestive issues, hormone imbalance, stress, and sleep disturbance
• Conclude with Restorative Yoga for replenishing rest, providing a perfect antidote for the fast pace of modern life
• Receive tips and resources for home self-care so you can take away the relaxation
Reflexology works on the principle that all parts of the body are reflected on the hands and feet in reflex points.
Accessing different areas allows a release of tension and
restored equilibrium throughout your system. Build your self-care toolkit with a series of hand and foot work for relaxation and to benefit common conditions.
Laura has been practicing Reflexology and studying Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation for over twenty years. Originally from Canada, she has taught and offered treatments in England, Greece, Mozambique, Bali and Peru, and now enjoys continuing these pursuits in Tofino.Relaxation and self care techniques are cornerstones of her daily life, and Laura loves sharing the great potential of these practices with others!